In the back side of the PCB, the silkscreen shows the name "Fuelino P3" ("P3" has the meaning of "Proto 3"). I tried to make the pads as huge as possible, to reduce the electrical resistance and minimize noise, and now the design looks quite clean. However, I made a small mistake on the silkscreen, and the last "o" of Fuelino is partially cut.
The front side of the PCB is very similar to the previous prototype "Proto 2", but now the LEDs are only 2 (instead of 4). And on the lower part of the PCB, on the left side, there is an additional SPI connector (7-pins connector).
In the next article, I will upload some interesting PDF files: the electrical schematic, and also the electrical connections of the PCB board. Also, this weekend, I will solder the components on the first board (through hole mount), and post some pictures. If I have time, I would like also to test it on the motorcycle, but I am not sure that the time will be enough.